Cruise between 2 continents as you dine on Turkish meze on a 3-hour Bosphorus cruise of Istanbul. Marvel at monuments from the Byzantine and Ottoman empires, and enjoy a full program of entertainment, such as folk and belly dancing.
COLD STARTERS PLATE
- Fava beans mezze w/ strawberries
- Spicy (hot) pepper, tomato and onions paste
- Cheese Platter / Emmental, Smoked Cheese, Parmesan, Gouda, Blue Cheese
- American Salad
- Tomato & Cucumber
- Patato salad with Mayonaisse and basil
- thick yoghurt with garlic and dill
- Apperizer:Spring Rolls
- Fresh seasonal salad
- Fish BBQ ( Sea bass or gilt head bream ) with Assorted Vegetables or
- Meat BBQ (Meat balls ,Specially marinated chicken on sticks ) with rice and Fried patatoes,
- VEGETERIAN OPTION
- Pasta in Sauce Grilled or Boiled Vegetables with Side Dished of Rice and Mashad Patato
- Vegetable saute,rice
- Gluten-free Options
- Soft drinks UNLIMITED
- Rakı UNLIMITED It is the national drink of Turkey.
- Wine UNLIMITED Red wine, White wine
- Vodka UNLIMITED Vodka and lemon
- Gin UNLIMITED Fresh lime juice, and tonic
- Beer UNLIMITED Turkish beer
- Bosphorus Folk Team Mixed show of diffrent Turkish regional dance.
- Belly Dancer Dance of the Country/Folk Dance, romanized: Raks/Raas Baladi) is a dance that has its origins in Egypt.
- Mevlevi Sema and the Whirling Dervishes Show See the stunning Mevlevei Sema ceremony in Istanbul. Known for its whirling dervishes and dances, enjoy a complex musical repertoire called ayin and go on a mystical journey representing man’s spiritual ascent through mind and love to perfection
- Kafkas Circassian folk dancing Circassian dance is an important and defining part of the culture of Circassian people. The national dances evoke imagery of combat and courtship.
- Sword and Shield Folk Dance Kılıç-Kalkan (Sword and Shield) is one of the folk dances without music. It is believed that folk dance originated in Anatolia before the Turks.
- Live Dj Performance
Tour Type Night Tour on Boat
- Operated Everyday (except 31 Dec) between 20:30 / 23:45
- This Tour is NOT OPERATED on 31 December
- Please check here for program on the 31 December
- Highlights Sail up the Bosphorus, Dinner, Unlimited Drinks, D.J music, Folk Dance, Belly Dancer
- 0-2 age : FREE, no meal
+90 530 689 23 00
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Special health and safety measures apply.
You will be picked up from your hotel around 19:00-19:30 transfer to boat. We are offering a luxurious dinner cruise night out in Istanbul. Enjoy delicious gourmet foods while you dance with the panaromic view of the Bosphorus that separates the two continents Europe and Asia.
Enjoy as you cruise The Bosphorus and see historical places like Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Ortakoy, Rumeli Forthress , Fatih Bridge , Beylerbeyi Palace, Maiden's Tower and also Istanbuls very famous night clubs as you wine and dine the night away.
No other Istanbul experience can match this unique combination of romantic ambiance. We combine fresh food with unparalleled views of Istanbul and live entertainment to create Istanbul's leading Bosphorus Dinner Cruise. After the dinner you can enjoy the entertaining music provided by professional DJ and traditional show programs or simply relax with a drink and enjoy the view.